Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Diagnosis

I was born with this.. for as long as I remember there has been a pain in my chest. I was born with Pulmonary Stenosis and had my heart worked on 3 times to fix it. But in the last year or two my cardiologist noticed new developments what weren't there before. Things that I had noticed but didn't really realize at first that it was a new symptom. I have been diagnosed with Tricuspid regurgitation and aortic aneurysm which is basically my valves are sucking back a little bit of the bad blood and that the walls of my Aorta are thin and need repairing.
In march we have a meeting planned with my cardiologist and my pediatric cardiologist to make sure all the info is there and to see what can be fixed. There has been talk of either two minimal surgeries or one big one where everything gets fixed at one.. I'm voting for the second option.

No comments:

Post a Comment